League of Geeks
Based in Melbourne, Australia
Press / Business Contact:
AU: +61 438 380 748
DescriptionLeague of Geeks is an indie game development collective comprising talented professionals from video game development and multiple other industries. Brought together by a passion for creating highly engaging content and user-experiences, we're simply here to make the best possible games we can. Games that we'd want to play. Games that we know you will too.
Early HistoryLeague of Geeks was founded in 2011 by Ty Carey, Blake Mizzi, Trent Kusters and Jacek Tuschewski. Armello Armello is League of Geeks debut title which successfully crowdfunded $305,000+ in May 2014. The game continues to go from strength to strength with a growing and passionate player base and upcoming Early Access release. Recent During 2014, the LoG team attended both Gamescom and PAX Australia showcasing Armello to an excited new audience. Then in November, 2014 Armello's Beta was released with positive feedback.
There are far more images available for League of Geeks, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Right up there on my iPad gaming radar"
- Luke Plunkett, Kotaku
- "If [League of Geeks] make that enormous melange of gameplay elements into a cohesive whole, then Armello will be rubbing elbows with the very best games on tablets."
- Owen Faraday, Pocket Tactics
- "One of the best games [at PAX Aus 2013], in my opinion, has to be Armello."
- Terence Huynh, Tech Geek
- "Armello might just have stumbled onto that elusive formula where it transcends traditional genre preferences."
- Richard Moss, MacLife
Team & Repeating